1. Funfair Rainbow, 2. GRAFFITI_CHIPPENDALE_1005 - 6, 3. toy blocks in rainbow colors, 4. Colored Succulent, 5. 5/365,i love trees! :), 6. 水面彩虹, 7. Rainbow Lazy Daisy 004, 8. Rainbow Afghan, 9. Light Harp Rainbow, 10. my colors, 11. Stitched Color Pallette, 12. Rainbow Trout?, 13. Rainbow Cake - Wizard of Oz farmhouse cake cut, 14. Seventeen, 15. snowed in, 16. Rainbow Hurl
* * * * * *
It has been too long since I've done one of these, which is too bad, because they are so fun! A few things on my mind:
- I've had Photoshop Elements for almost two years and have barely used it until recently. That is completely unacceptable. I've started to realize how a little photoediting can really perk up a photograph, and I'm going to start this more regularly. It's also fun to take a picture and take a little artistic license with it. That's what drew me to the succulent picture.
- Now that cooler weather is upon is I've gotten the crochet bug again. I haven't done any since last winter and was worried that I wouldn't remember. Luckily once I got started my hands took care of the rest. I hope to crank out some stuff soon.
- And that rainbow afghan above? To.die.for. So colorful and cozy.
- I can't wait to start my crazy quilt, but unfortunately I don't want to start till I've got the stash I feel I need to work on it. Must buy fabric. And ribbon. And lace. And other pretty things :)
- I'm soon to start a fun embroidery project. I found the most adorable button on Etsy and felt it would make a cute embroidery hoop artwork. Pictures to follow!