1. Untitled, 2. Colored Pencils roll, 3. colored pencil roll, 4. colored pencil roll, 5. colored pencil roll, 6. Colored Pencil Roll, 7. Colored Pencil Roll, 8. Buntstiftrolle, 9. 20PencilRoll1
Friday, November 19, 2010
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
1. Funfair Rainbow, 2. GRAFFITI_CHIPPENDALE_1005 - 6, 3. toy blocks in rainbow colors, 4. Colored Succulent, 5. 5/365,i love trees! :), 6. 水面彩虹, 7. Rainbow Lazy Daisy 004, 8. Rainbow Afghan, 9. Light Harp Rainbow, 10. my colors, 11. Stitched Color Pallette, 12. Rainbow Trout?, 13. Rainbow Cake - Wizard of Oz farmhouse cake cut, 14. Seventeen, 15. snowed in, 16. Rainbow Hurl
* * * * * *
It has been too long since I've done one of these, which is too bad, because they are so fun! A few things on my mind:
- I've had Photoshop Elements for almost two years and have barely used it until recently. That is completely unacceptable. I've started to realize how a little photoediting can really perk up a photograph, and I'm going to start this more regularly. It's also fun to take a picture and take a little artistic license with it. That's what drew me to the succulent picture.
- Now that cooler weather is upon is I've gotten the crochet bug again. I haven't done any since last winter and was worried that I wouldn't remember. Luckily once I got started my hands took care of the rest. I hope to crank out some stuff soon.
- And that rainbow afghan above? To.die.for. So colorful and cozy.
- I can't wait to start my crazy quilt, but unfortunately I don't want to start till I've got the stash I feel I need to work on it. Must buy fabric. And ribbon. And lace. And other pretty things :)
- I'm soon to start a fun embroidery project. I found the most adorable button on Etsy and felt it would make a cute embroidery hoop artwork. Pictures to follow!