Friday, July 22, 2011

Flickr Favorites Friday 7.22.2011



1. rainbow of pendants, 2. a seaside heart with a sun bathed coast, 3. B is for baby, 4. Embroidered Christmas Tree, 5. Dream Fragments, 6. Birdie Stitches BOM ~ March, 7. 141/365, answered with a question mark, 8. Crochet Lamp, 9. Modern Swappers - Wall Organizer, 10. Sonnenschein, 11. roygbiv., 12. All 'buttoned' up, 13. zigzag quilt -- hand-quilting on ZIGGY, 14. Untitled, 15. unique sheep triumph, 16. free hand fish


It's a day late, but I wanted to get my weekly inspiration out there.
  1. Love this jewelry and love these colors. I've been scouring Etsy looking for my own beads to start my own.
  2. I love the rich colors used in this heart and the different textures.
  3. Next time I have a baby I'm making something like this for the nursery. I love how simple and elegant it is.
  4. This reminds me that I want to start making some Christmas crafts while I don't have the pressure to get them done.
  5. I adore this! I've had the felt for awhile to start making different crafts, and I might have to make something like this. The paisley look is so polished and the beads really make the work pop.
  6. Is this not the cutest embroidery?! Perfect for a baby quilt or just because.
  7. I've been in a photography funk lately, and I've thought of trying my hand at still-life photography to help snap myself out of it. Something like this would certainly fit the bill.
  8. Babukatorium on Flickr has some of the most amazing and colorful crochet creations. Loving this and realizing how much I want to get back into crocheting and soon.
  9. I don't know if I have any more space in my office to put something like this, but it is a very cute idea.
  10. I've used this picture before for inspiration and no wonder. The arrangement of fabrics in this quilt is stunning and a nice take on a color wheel quilt.
  11. I plan to make a small wall quilt at some point along these lines. I love the simplicity of the squares and the way the colors pop against the white fabric.
  12. Nice project to use up some of my button stash. Now to find an embroidery idea and I'll be set!
  13. Would LOVE to make a quilt like this. I've wanted to make a solid color zig zag quilt for awhile and just need to get the Kona cotton to make it. The hand quilting in it makes it even more special.
  14. Another great idea for felt. Would be really nice if added to a skirt or shirt of some sort.
  15. A subtle reminder to myself that I need to start making my shoulder wrap from my Unique Sheep purchase before the weather gets cold. I'd like to actually USE it this winter :) I miss winter...
  16. One of my favorite embroidery pieces of all time, and I want to give it a whirl. I think the only way I'd have patience for it is to make it small, because there are a lot of french knots and small stitches involved in this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment