1. rainbow of pendants, 2. a seaside heart with a sun bathed coast, 3. B is for baby, 4. Embroidered Christmas Tree, 5. Dream Fragments, 6. Birdie Stitches BOM ~ March, 7. 141/365, answered with a question mark, 8. Crochet Lamp, 9. Modern Swappers - Wall Organizer, 10. Sonnenschein, 11. roygbiv., 12. All 'buttoned' up, 13. zigzag quilt -- hand-quilting on ZIGGY, 14. Untitled, 15. unique sheep triumph, 16. free hand fish
It's a day late, but I wanted to get my weekly inspiration out there.
- Love this jewelry and love these colors. I've been scouring Etsy looking for my own beads to start my own.
- I love the rich colors used in this heart and the different textures.
- Next time I have a baby I'm making something like this for the nursery. I love how simple and elegant it is.
- This reminds me that I want to start making some Christmas crafts while I don't have the pressure to get them done.
- I adore this! I've had the felt for awhile to start making different crafts, and I might have to make something like this. The paisley look is so polished and the beads really make the work pop.
- Is this not the cutest embroidery?! Perfect for a baby quilt or just because.
- I've been in a photography funk lately, and I've thought of trying my hand at still-life photography to help snap myself out of it. Something like this would certainly fit the bill.
- Babukatorium on Flickr has some of the most amazing and colorful crochet creations. Loving this and realizing how much I want to get back into crocheting and soon.
- I don't know if I have any more space in my office to put something like this, but it is a very cute idea.
- I've used this picture before for inspiration and no wonder. The arrangement of fabrics in this quilt is stunning and a nice take on a color wheel quilt.
- I plan to make a small wall quilt at some point along these lines. I love the simplicity of the squares and the way the colors pop against the white fabric.
- Nice project to use up some of my button stash. Now to find an embroidery idea and I'll be set!
- Would LOVE to make a quilt like this. I've wanted to make a solid color zig zag quilt for awhile and just need to get the Kona cotton to make it. The hand quilting in it makes it even more special.
- Another great idea for felt. Would be really nice if added to a skirt or shirt of some sort.
- A subtle reminder to myself that I need to start making my shoulder wrap from my Unique Sheep purchase before the weather gets cold. I'd like to actually USE it this winter :) I miss winter...
- One of my favorite embroidery pieces of all time, and I want to give it a whirl. I think the only way I'd have patience for it is to make it small, because there are a lot of french knots and small stitches involved in this piece.