1. Rainbow collage details, 2. Mini Quilt Swap for Pam (Uberstitch), 3. Rainbow BHB bracelet, 4. 10-08 crazy color wheel, 5. °149: "Rainbow blythepod, white" -Limited Edition-, 6. Rainbow Ghost Image, 7. DQS11 Angel Quilt #2, 8. The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears., 9. P1180165, 10. 002, 11. Rainbow, 12. Pretty Rainbow..., 13. Rainbow blossom
I haven't done one of these in ages (nor have I updated my blog), and I really wanted to give a glimpse of what has inspired me this week.
- The center rainbow collage is to.die.for. I wish I knew where the artist found all of her little beads and baubles, because this is definitely on my short list of things to make.
- I love these little lampwork Pandora-style beads. I don't usually wear bracelets, but I might have to scour Etsy to find some and make an exception (or a necklace)!
- I find Blythe dolls a bit creepy, but I must admit that they are growing on me. Especially the little outfits you can make for them.
- I'm going to have to make the solids and white color block quilt. If not a mini quilt, I'll at the very least make a large block to one day incorporate into another quilt. It's too cute!
- I would be late in the game, but I'd love to one day make Stitched in Color's Bottled Rainbows quilt. I have no idea where I'd PUT it, but I'd love to try.
- I never thought I'd be a fan of ticker tape quilts, but after seeing the above's Bottled Rainbows quilt, I'm going to have to attempt on in some way.
- Ahh, my continued love of crazy quilts. One day I'll start mine. One day :)