Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 - Crafty Goals, Resolutions, Aspirations

Even though we are already five (FIVE!) days into 2010, I want to outline my goals for myself for the next year. Some will get done, some likely will not, but I want to have something to look back at on December 31 to see how far I have come.
  • Participate in Project 365
  • Finish my mom's quilt
  • Finally start (AND finish) my humongous rainbow collage
  • A rainbow string quilt
  • Learn to crochet granny squares
  • Make artwork for around the house
  • Learn to make clothes for Livers
  • Work my way around my D-SLR well
  • Make more jewelry for myself
  • Sell things on Etsy
  • Learn to digitally scrapbook well
  • FINALLY start and finish Livers' baby scrapbook
  • Learn to crochet and knit more things than scarves
  • Crochet a blanket
  • Knit a pair of socks
  • Regularly organize the gazillion photos I take
  • Teach Livers a new craft
  • Make more things for my kid(s?)
  • Be less craftily lazy
  • Keep the blog more updated
I could probably add tons more here if I tried, but this is gracious plenty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment